How to Apply

Ready to take a step towards a better future? We're here to help.

Transfer Your Credits

WTU offers an upper-division degree completion program of 90 credits. You can transfer up to 110 credits towards the 180 credits required to graduate.  The credits you transfer may relate to your general education requirements; they don’t need a technology focus. All the credits you earn at WTU will be relevant and will apply to your major.

The University accepts students who have completed their Associate degree or who have completed at least 90 quarter/60 semester credits from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.

Even if you don’t have 90 credits to transfer, come and talk with us. We can help you to put a plan in place to get on track and earn that degree.

Affordable Tuition

Tuition is $200 per credit hour with Founders Scholarship for 90 upper-division credits.

The Application Process

Each transfer applicant who has previously attended a college/university or other post-secondary institution must submit:

  • A completed WTU online application for undergraduate admission.
  • A $50 nonrefundable application fee.
  • An official transcript from each college, university, or other post-secondary institution previously attended. All transcripts issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
    Additional credentials as requested.

Applicants should submit official transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of Admission at or the following address:

Office of Admission
Washington Technology University
200 112th AVE NE, Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004

Non-Degree Seeking Student Status Approval

Students who do not plan to seek a degree from WTU may request approval to take undergraduate courses at the University as a non-degree student. The non-degree application is available from the Office of Admission or the campus the student is interested in attending. Non-degree application requirements include:

Additional documentation may be requested at the University’s discretion.