What is a cohort?
A cohort is a group of students who progress through an educational program together, which creates a community of students that is engaging, interactive, and supportive.
- Students are able to build strong bonds with other students that have similar goals
- Sense of community allows for increased collaboration and engagement
- Strong relationships create more networking opportunities
- Students know what their schedule will be throughout the program and do not have to compete during the registration process
- The program is structured with a definitive start and end date as well as a set class time throughout the program which provides flexibility for life planning